Boba machines are used to make bubble tea. It needs bubble tea powder and shakes it to get the creamy texture of the tea. Boba is mixed to make bubble tea. By using a boba machine you can easily make boba and increase your profits and sales. There are many types of boba available in the market. Hence investment on boba machines is highly recommended.
Check out the important features of a boba machine to make you start practicing today.
As compared to manual boba machines, automatic boba machines are much more productive. They are much easier to handle as they are fully automatic.
You can achieve your production needs by using this machine. Boba machines are reliable to use. They are also an instant way to start using them and achieve the desired goals.
It’s a one time investment cost and production is unlimited and reliable with a cost efficient solution. It reduces the production cost.
Some of the main components of a boba machine are:
- Feed hopper
- Pressure roller
- Cutting & mixing system
- Food industries
- Street food shops
- Super markets
What Flavors Can Boba Machines Make?
- Coconut flavor
- Strawberry flavor
- Watermelon flavor
- Almond flavor
- Kiwi flavor
- Mango flavor
- Oranges flavor
- Grapes flavor
- Ginger flavor
- Mocha flavor
- Caramel flavor
- And many more
There are various types of boba machines, like enhanced features, basic boba machines and with limited features. The type of boba you need depends on the type of machine you select. Also the material that made the boba machine will define the actual cost of the machine. There are fully automatic, semi-automatic and manual types of boba machines available in the market.
The cost is between 350 USD to 15000 US Dollars.
- Voltage capacity uses 220v to 380 volts.
- It is made up of stainless steel
- The thickness of machines is 1 mm, 1.2mm or 1.5mm.
- It takes power capacity of 26 kilo watts
- The weight of boba machine is up to 75 kgs to 2040 kgs
Food regulatory authority has proved that this machine is safe for human use.
The material used in this machine is free from contamination of anything that is why it is considered to be hygienic.
- Current good manufacturing practice (cGMP)
- Food & drug authority (FDA)
- CE mark of quality standard
- It should be handled with care and safety with steps to be followed properly.
- If you maintain a boba machine, it will last longer.
- Lubricate after use with oil or a particular fluid is important.
- Frequent inspection of the machine is recommended after every 6 months from a professional technician.
- Replace slightly damaged parts immediately to avoid big loss if necessary.
These boba machines are very durable and made of steel and other robust material to make it more reliable and the perfect usage. There are many industries who are still taking help from boba machines for various purposes.